What is a Cookie files?
Cookie – is a small piece of data that are generated by the web server and a web site saves on the user device. A cookie files – gives site the opportunity to save your settings, they contains anonymous information – a unique identifier, the site name and other important data. Many cookie files are automatically deleted after closing the site. Cookie files, that you received from other websites are not available to our website. More information about cookie files can be found here: www.allaboutcookies.org.
We use two types of cookies:
- The main cookie files, sent by us directly to your computer;
- Third-party cookie files, sent by a third party on our behalf. We use third-party cookies to simplify the process of analysis of our website and its use.
What is a browser?
Browser – is an application that allows you to browse websites on the Internet. The most popular browsers – this is Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari. Most browsers are safe and allow to easily and quickly remove information, such as a cookie files.
What information do we collect?
If you choose to register on our website, we may ask you for the information such as name, email address, age, gender, telephone number, address of residence. If you will download the materials on our site – we will automatically check the information about your system. If you are using communication tools – we can store materials and messages, that you’ve sent and received. Also we reserve the right to check the content of your utterance on our website, and we can find out details about your activity and your personal preferences.
What we do with the information collected?
We use the collected information for different purposes:
- to support our website and for providing you the necessary information and services, including downloadable content;
- to process your requests in the support;
- analysis and research to improve our site;
- for marketing and promotion of new products and services which we believe may be of interest to you;
- for service messages (for example, if you forgot your password);
- to prevent and detect fraud and misuse of our site or services.
Google Analytics Service – provides us with anonymous information about statistics. Service operates the IP-addresses, as well as the information on the cookies that are used on our websites, so that we will know how many people visit our site, how many of them are viewing certain pages, which browsers they use (which allows us to improve the compatibility of our services to a larger number of people) and sometimes what kind of users live in which countries and regions. Sometimes the IP-addresses and information from cookies files are processed outside of the European Economic Area. In this case, we guarantee that they will be processed in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
If you want to learn more about a cookie used in the GoogleAnalytics, then you should go to the link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Lock the cookie files
Most browsers allow you to refuse of any cookie files. The following links will help you learn more about how you can control the cookie files in your Web browser. Remember, that locking of the cookie files may have a negative impact on the performance of many popular websites.
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=95647
- Safari: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/5.0/en/9277.html
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
Deleting the cookie
You also have the option to delete cookie files that are stored on your computer. To do this, follow the instructions of your browser. Warning! Deleting the cookie can have a negative impact on the performance of many websites.
For more information about removing the cookie, you can read here: http://www.aboutcookies.org/page-2.